Personalized Physical Rehabilitation for Armonk Residents
Individuals recuperating from a medical event such as surgery or illness regain their independence and functionality at The Grove at Valhalla. Every patient’s personal needs are addressed in a well-coordinated personal plan of care. Our multidisciplinary team works together to optimize each individual’s overall health, using progressive technology and strong fundamental rehabilitation techniques.
At the same time, subacute rehab patients enjoy our intimate, home-like atmosphere and the convenience of amenities such as complimentary WiFi, cable, and on-site beauty care.
Call us today at 914-681-8666 to discuss how affordable short term care can be.
To assure the best possible outcomes, patients benefit from:
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy delivered six days a week, as needed
- Large Rehabilitation Gym with Cutting-Edge Equipment
- Highly Trained Rehabilitation Personnel
- Accelerated Care Plus
- Comprehensive Discharge Planning and Post-Discharge Follow-up
Our Specialized Rehabilitation Expertise Encompasses:
- Total Hip and Knee Replacements
- Status Post Fractures
- Stroke Recovery
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Cardiac Care
Our goal-oriented approach is to get you back home to leading the life you love in Armonk, as quickly as possible. Located less than 15 minutes from Armonk, home will never be far away during a stay at The Grove at Valhalla:
Resources for residents of Armonk:
- Town of North Castle Senior Programs
- Armonk Daily Voice
- Winter Driving Tips for the Elderly
- New York State Office of the Aging
- Westchester Public/Private Partnership for Aging Services
Armonk is a hamlet in the town of North Castle, located in Westchester County, New York. Several notable people have grew up and/or lived in Armonk, including former New York Yankee Bernie Williams, humor columnist Dave Barry, actor Peter Gallagher, and others. Johnny Depp owns a summer house in the area, and Armonk is also home to IBM’s world headquarters. As of 2010, Armonk had a population of 4,330 residents.