Personalized Physical Rehabilitation for Mount Pleasant Residents
Individuals recuperating from a medical event such as surgery or illness regain their independence and functionality at The Grove at Valhalla. Every patient’s personal needs are addressed in a well-coordinated personal plan of care. Our multidisciplinary team works together to optimize each individual’s overall health, using progressive technology and strong fundamental rehabilitation techniques.
At the same time, subacute rehab patients enjoy our intimate, home-like atmosphere and the convenience of amenities such as complimentary WiFi, cable, and on-site beauty care.
Call us today at 914-681-8666 to discuss how affordable short term care can be.
To assure the best possible outcomes, patients benefit from:
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy delivered six days a week, as needed
- Large Rehabilitation Gym with Cutting-Edge Equipment
- Highly Trained Rehabilitation Personnel
- Accelerated Care Plus
- Comprehensive Discharge Planning and Post-Discharge Follow-up
Our Specialized Rehabilitation Expertise Encompasses:
- Total Hip and Knee Replacements
- Status Post Fractures
- Stroke Recovery
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Cardiac Care
Our goal-oriented approach is to get you back home to leading the life you love in Mount Pleasant, as quickly as possible. Located about 10 minutes from the center of Mount Pleasant, home will never be far away during a stay at The Grove at Valhalla:
Resources for residents of Mount Pleasant:
- HOPE: The Stroke Recovery Guide
- Town of Mount Pleasant Office of Elder Americans
- Mount Pleasant Recreation & Parks Department
- Westchester Public/Private Partnership for Aging Services
- Mount Pleasant Police Homepage
Mount Pleasant is a town in Westchester County, New York, mostly made up of a collection of villages and hamlets. The John D. Rockefeller Estate is located in Mount Pleasant, and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1976. According to 2010 census figures, the town of Mount Pleasant had a total population of 43,724 residents.